Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Entrys for the video comp

 Here are the entries. Vote for your favorite!

i think id be good in your video because i have been a superstar ( im not anymore but im buying it soon!) and i am really pretty ( LOL ) umm i also luv watching youtube videos for stardoll cheats and stuff and i am really into your videos! i do not care what type of video im in ( as long as it is good) and Thats it!!!!! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! {blue4453}


I think I should be in the video because I think I do have a good look to represent any stardoll video. I think the idea should be a fun video on how to add pictures or anything to your presentation. {comingfromhot}


 hey i really want to be on Youtube with u plz pick me {painten}

 Hey I want to be in your youtube video and here is why: I think it would be awesome to be in one of your videos because you are VERY specific and tell people REALLY useful hints.A video I would want to watch is:Going to a party makeup tutorial. {Icycutieqirl}


:D THANKS FOR ENTERING

NEW VIDEO SOON!
MORE POSTS TO COME!

No comments:

Post a Comment